How to get better from Cancer With these 10 foods.
Moreover than a third of all cancers could be prevented by changes in diet and exercise. One of the most important things you can do to reduce your risk is to lose excess weight – and one of the best ways to lose weight is through the addition of fiber-rich foods, including plenty of. Veggies and fruits
But that’s not why the National Cancer Institute recently approved the introduction of food. “Diets rich in fruits and vegetables may reduce the risk of certain cancers and other chronic diseases,” these foods. it is packed with antioxidants and other substances that protect your DNA and fight free radical damage.
Because of these works, it is best to eat a variety of fruits and vegetables rather than relying on the production of a specific use as a magic bullet against disease, said recent studies have uncovered the unique benefits of the next meal. this will make them a part of any healthy diet.
1. Tomatoes: Lycopene is also found in watermelon and pink grapefruit has been associated with a reduced risk of prostate, ovarian and cervical cancer. There is also a target free radicals are involved in lung and gastrointestinal cancer.
2. Broccoli sprouts: One forkful triggers a cascade of antioxidant that lasts a day.
3. Berries: Blueberries, cranberries, cherries, raspberries, strawberries, grapes – rich in anthocyanins that protect and repair DNA.
4. Soy: Isoflavones such as genistein may help prevent and treat prostate cancer and may reduce the risk of breast cancer.
5. tea: black, green and has a powerful antioxidant shown in numerous studies to reduce the risk of many types of cancers.
6. Pumpkin: This unsung super-food is the super-rich in beta-carotene and alpha-carotene, carotenoids two hard fought lung and ovarian cancer.
7. Spinach: Popeye’s favorite may help ward off cancer, liver, ovarian, colon and prostate. Lutein, an antioxidant that is also found in kale and other green leafy vegetables.
8. Garlic: Vegetables Allium (which include onions and scallions) work for the self-defense system of antioxidants your body in gear. This process will prevent the esophagus, stomach and breast cancer.
9. Pineapple: The enzyme Bromelain may inhibit the growth of cancer cells, including lung and breast cancer, while the phenolic compounds are also useful in prevention.
10. Apples: One day can help keep cancer at bay? Studies show quercetin may reduce the risk of cancer of the lungs and hinders the growth of prostate cancer cells. Antioxidants, along with other colon, liver and pectin help halt the replication of cancer cells.